Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pictures

I'm a little slow today, not much sleep, if you read my blog "When Life Becomes a Book" you'll understand. I was up most of the night. I posted some pictures and remember...if you click on the picture it becomes much larger to see. Took me forever to upload these, but I didn't want to spend the time downsizing them.

This is Frank our dog, he's a cow dog and a jolly one too...lol


This is Gary and Sue Ann, Ted's son and Gary's girlfriend.


Ted's Harley (my boyfriend), he got out his bike and rode it without me yesterday while I was blogging. I was mad, and you can see my car in the background.


Ted, I took his picture, he doesn't like his picture taken, but thats what he gets for not taking me on his Harley...Ha hahahaha...



These are flowers that are in front of my Mom's house


Spring is near, these are blooms from a peach tree in front of Ted's house.









View blog authority
Subscribe to "Internet Lifestyle"


1 comments:

chilly said...

Love the doggie! Great photos!
Hi! ((((HUGS))))