Monday, February 25, 2008

I don't know if this is bad news or what

Spring is near, I took this picture this morning of my boyfriends peach tree, its in bloom. I look at the beautiful things in life and it makes me in a positive mood.

I was curious on my job, and I hadn't heard from them in a while so I called them and actually spoke to someone about the job. I was wondering if he knew if I was still really interested in the job and wanted to meet him, his brother, and father. But he told me that his Dad had taken a turn for the worse, taking a decline in his health and they are doing testing today, possibly bleeding in the brain, loss of memory. He is 88 and has had a very bad stroke, plus he has Parkinson disease.

I thought to myself that this would be the perfect job setting, and now it might never happen. So I live with 500 a month and try a find another job.
elderly decline in rest homes, theres a reason why they call it a rest home because all they do is rest, they decline, thinking they have no hope. I think that if he was in his home and the surroundings look familiar he would be in a positive motive, and he would be happier.

I thought about calling him and suggesting that he return home for hospice, but not really hospice, because he would be in his home and happier. I am certified Nurses Aide, Home Health Aide, and restorative Nurse Assistant certified (Physical therapy assistant, Range of motion). I am experienced in most everything, seeing that I've been an aide for 25 yrs. I could even put in an IV if I had to, but its out of my guidelines.

So, pray for me, but only for whats best for me and of course, following God's path.







View blog authority
Subscribe to "Internet Lifestyle"


0 comments: