Saturday, March 22, 2008

Random Pictures taken today

I took random pictures of my daughters apartment. Pictures taking pictures...REMEMBER to cliCK on pictures to make larger to view more easier.

My oldest daughters bird "Tweedy". But my daughter calls her "Bird". What a name, TyPicaL name for her...uH?


"Bird's" coconut home



My daughters set up above her stove


A picture of my oldest daughter and my grandson, she's 25 and he is 10


These are pictures taken of my daughters apartment where my computer is set up. She has a cute one bedroom.

A picture of my youngest daughter, she is 3 in this picture and she'll be 18 in July


This is a picture of my two youngest girls ages 20 and 17


Today is my boyfriends birthday, he is now 66, I am 18 yrs older than him. I am 47 and will be 48 in September
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY (Ted my boyfriend)








Subscribe to "Internet Lifestyle"


0 comments: