Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Actions to cancel

I am going to discuss Encards again, it looks like the ad below. I messed up right at the beginning when I cancel 3 at one time and now I have a 7% on my actions to cancel ads. I won't cancel your ads, even know it says I'm 7% on that, it was a mistake when I first started the Encards. Doesn't anyone know how to get rid of the percentage on canceling? anywho, I made to my Doctors appointment safely. It was a beautiful drive, I wished I'd had a camera because the meadow were so green with beautiful wild flowers. I took back my CD/DVD player to get gas to make it to the Doctors appointment. Thanks for stopping by to read, tomorrow I'll try and make this a little more interesting.

Be sure and read my other blogs, thanks and have a great day !!!






View blog authority
Subscribe to "Internet Lifestyle"


0 comments: