Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Remembering ...

I know that some of these are before my time, but I do remember the ice cream trucks, with the music, but not the one in this post. And as for the acme truck delivery I remember an earlier type truck. My memory has been erasing as the yrs go by.

My boyfriend just bought a 1930 truck model A car with a seat in the back, I haven't seen it yet because he wants to get it running. He has been working on it for 2 weeks now. Also he owns a 1934 Ford pick-up truck and a 1955 mercury with suicide doors.

My boyfriends 1934 ford, its a kick to ride in, we took it to the Fortuna car show last summer.

This almost exactly like his 55 mercury with the suicide doors, same color too.


This a photo of the Google image search like the one my boyfriend just purchased for 5,000...it was all apart but they have been working on it for 2 weeks now.



late 1800's Ice delivery truck.


1933 Acme delivery truck

This 1913 Ford Model T panel delivery truck serves as an ice cream truck for Yesterday's Collection, a gift shop and car collection in Ann Arbor and the site of the truck show.


HAVE A VERY NICE DAY !!!






Subscribe to "Internet Lifestyle"


0 comments: