Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Quiet Christmas

I spend a nice quiet day Christmas with my boyfriend, and no one else. It was nice, he built a fire in his wood stove and we cuddled most of the afternoon. What is great about my boyfriend Ted is that I can communicate with him so well.

I did get lonely for my kids and thought of them all day, but they all had fun where they were at. My youngest and the next youngest spent the day with their Dad and cousins and my oldest and my grandson were in Missiour. I called all of them including my parents and my sister to wish all of them Merry Christmas and they all seem to be happy with where they were at. I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and I will post tomorrow, be sure and check out all of my many blogs I have posted them into the post. Thanks and have a great day !!!

1."When Life Becomes a Book"
2.Marketing Myself
3.Across this Bridge
4.Struggling Parents
5.Does Money Mean Everything
6.Internet Lifestyles
7.The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery
8.MySpace Blog




View blog authority




Subscribe to "Internet Lifestyle"


0 comments: