Monday, October 29, 2007

Medical Marijuana

Medical Marijuana is easier to receive in the state of California. I know of a medical office right here in my town I live that issues legal Marijuana cards, and I am going to look into it today. My daughter said she would loan me money to get auto Insurance on my car so I can get all the things done I need to get done today.

I am having quite a bit of pain in my left side of my neck, some burning and spasms and my meds aren't working, if you read my other blog you can keep up with whats been happening in my life. I am pretty much homeless, my computer and phone line was transferred to my daughters house so I wouldn't lose their service and I've been staying either at my boyfriends house or my daughters place.

I overdosed yesterday morning as I posted details in my other blog, I didn't intentionally do it and yet my family thinks I did. I have attempted suicide by cutting my wrists which I think now to myself how dumb that was. If I really wanted to do it I would be dead by now. Stay tuned to my "My Life Diary, I'll try and keep updated.

0 comments: