Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Getting Internet Access

I have discovered that I have interet access at the library. The speed today has been faster than the speed at my daughters place. Today when I was at my daughters Appartment the internet was losing contection, and being very frustrating to post onto my blogs. So I discovered that the contection at the library was a lot faster.

Lately the weather has been humid, hot, and makes you sweat. I have never sweated as much as I have this year. I think it might have to do with my age change, as I am going through meno pause I have experience a lot of sweating, which I feel is really kind of grose. Sorry I haven't gotten back to any of you, but I do appreicate you visiting my page.

Add to Technorati Favorites
Internet Lifestyle

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Subscribe to "Internet Lifestyle"






0 comments: