Monday, July 7, 2008

From charlse williams

From charlse williams
Abidjan - Cote d.Ivoire

Respect Dearest one,

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business
venture which I intend to establish in your
country. Through I have not met with you before but I
believe, one has to risk confiding in someone to
succeed sometimes in life. There is this amount of
$16.5Million United States Dollar.
which my late father deposited with
a bank here in Abidjan cote D'ivoire .
which he wanted to used for his political
reason in our Country before he was assassinated.
Now I have decided to invest these money
in your country or any where safe enough outside our country
for security and political reasons.

i want you to send me your bank detals were this fund will be transferd
into so that as soon as the money gets to your account i
will be coming over to your country to finish my
education and also the investment of the money while
you will be the maneger of the investment untill i
finish my education.

I will like to invest part of the money into these
three investment in your Country but, if there is any other business
that is better than what I am suggestion, I will be
very glad to follow your advice.
1). Real estate
2). The transport industry
3). Five star hotel

If you can be of an assistance to me i will be
pleased to offer you 20% Of the total fund while
the balance will be invested by you.
I await your soonest response

Respectfully yours,
charlse williams

0 comments: