Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Today is an unfocused day

Today I feel dingy and dizzy. My head is clouded probably due to pain medications, I just feel very unfocused and confused. What do I blog about? everything is too confusing and it frustrating. Anywho, I am going to mention communities because thats what I've been trying to focus on the last few days. I've joined many communities and today I have decided to take a break on most everything.

1. Blink
2. topmomma.com
3. furl.com
4. Blogoria
5. Spurl
6. Propeller
7. BibSonomy
8. swik.net
9. Faves
10. Netvous
11. Indian pad

If you happen to bump into me on any of the above communities, give me a holler or join in with me and add me as a friend...have a great rest of the week !!!





View blog authority




Subscribe to "Internet Lifestyle"


0 comments: