Monday, January 7, 2008

Challenges

If I just relax and allow this moment to come. Savor the richness of it
as it passes through my experience.

Then, just as peacefully as I let it in, let the moment
go. And allow the next moment to flow freely into my life.

There is nothing to be gained by fighting against perceived
difficulties, or by running away from them. There is nothing
to be gained by worrying that the things I value will be
taken from me.

Instead, I enjoy, appreciate and make full use of my many
treasures and blessings. By so doing, I'll make it
impossible for them to ever be taken from me.

Welcome each new challenge as it appears. It is by moving
through the challenges that I enrich myself and the
world around me.

Let each unique moment flow freely through you, with
whatever it may bring, and experience it fully, with
passion, purpose, and positive expectation. Then let it go,
while holding on to the richness it has added to your life.




View blog authority




Subscribe to "Internet Lifestyle"


0 comments: