Thursday, January 10, 2008

Stop worrying

Here's a simple, easy way to make an immediate and profound
improvement in the quality of my life. Stop worrying.

The next time I catch myself wrapping my mind around a
worry, I will try and choose to let that worry fall completely away. Notice
how much more positive and effective I am suddenly.

Worry poisons my thoughts and keeps life's best
opportunities hidden from me. Worry actually increases the
power and influence of those undesirable things I worry
about.

Certainly it's important to look clearly and realistically
at life's dangers, problems and challenges. Yet there is
nothing to be gained by worrying about them.

I'll choose to replace each negative worry with positive action.
Instead of looking down, pick myself up and move forward.

Every moment is filled with countless opportunities to
create lasting value. Stop worrying, and start living with
richness, purpose and real joy.




View blog authority




Subscribe to "Internet Lifestyle"


0 comments: